Thursday, November 9, 2017

MCT ~ Thoughful Thursday

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team, it's Thoughtful Thursday! I figured I would make a Thanksgiving card and show someone I am thinking of them or grateful for them during this special holiday!
The sentiment is from the new stamp set, Pocketful of Holiday Sentiments, which I heat embossed. The pie was created by using the following die sets, More Stitched Circles, Bunch of Circle Dies and Scalloped Stitched Circles. Last but not least I used one of my go to die sets for the base, MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies and added ribbon...we all know how I love ribbon!I have seen so many of these cards made thru the years and couldn't resist finally making one! Super simple and easy to make!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
clear embossing powder
 
Head on over to Emma's blog to see what the other design team ladies have created for you all today! Have a great weekend and get ready for next week of sneak peeks!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute, Kim! All of the dimension makes is so realistic looking! Can I have a piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kim...What the heck.....Your idea is Ingenious!! Your Card IS so stinkin' ca-ute I'm right there with Miss Katie.....Can I have a piece too? OMG I'm so lovin' your pie.....totally without a doubt super duper Spectacular!!! You so did an Out of Bounds Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever...love your pie and slice!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete