Wednesday, August 30, 2017

MCT ~ Whatever Wednesday

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team it's Whatever Wednesday! This is when we get to make whatever our little hearts desire!
For my card today I wanted to keep my card rather crisp but with a punch of color. I just couldn't resist using this adorable little whale from Get Whale Soon stamp set! Isn't he CUUUTE??? I used the Tag Die Layers with some fun paper and added some ribbon,of course! The sentiment was stamped on Ribbon End Banners. Then I pulled one of my favorite die sets, Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More. I find I leave this die set on my work area because its a go too set for me!
Super simple card for you all today!
 
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and BoBunny
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
Ribbon ~ PTI
Wink of Stella
 
Head on over to Emma's Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created for you all today!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Kimberly What a Sweet & Adorable Card. I too love the colors and your Beautiful Bow!!
    You did one Whale of an Outstanding Creative job....your little whale is so cute...and you definitely will make someones day when they get your card....you definitely came up with lots of clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies and it all came together for one Spectacular card!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whale this is an adorable card! Love the bright happy colors and the design is simple but wow! Great card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete