Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MCT ~ Whatever Wednesday

Good morning! Today is Whatever Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. This is when we get to create anything our little hearts desire! Fun right?
I made this card for a sweet friend whos sister lost her puppy...again I have yet to send the card out...sigh! I am horrible at this stuff! seriously horrible!
I thought the new stamp set Healing Wishes had a sweet little sentiment that I could stamp on the Ribbon End Banners. I used the dog and dog house form the Loyal Friends set. For my clouds I used the Fun Stitched Cloud Dies. Of course another "must have" sets is MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies, which is perfect for a card! The grass is from the Pretty Edge Dies, which I had a question about a few weeks ago, I will explain further down my post on the question and answer below.
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
Button ~ PTI
clear embossing powder
VeraMarker
 
 
Now my grass is from the Pretty Edge Dies. A  sweet blog follower, Mimi, asked me a question on how I get my grass so big using this die! Click here to see the post. I decided to share pictures instead of explaining! LOL

 
 
Be sure to head on over to Emma's blog to see what the rest of the design team has for you!
 

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW what a Super Sweet Card.....Your little scene is totes totes adorabs!!! Your sky is so beautiful Looks like your little doggy is waiting to give someone a big hug. Love all the ways you used your Miss Emma's fab goodies. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you need to send that out, because it will definitely bring some comfort to your friend. That card is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable...I like the dog dies Emma has made. I like the newer edge dies that don't cut off the bottom so you can make them as long or short as you want. Wonderful job on your card. Great clouds also.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete