Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MCT ~ Weird Holiday

Hello crafty friends! Today over at My Creative Time, Emma and the design team are doing projects for "Weird Holidays!" I searched the May calendar, which you can click here to see what else they have going on this month.
I chose May 6th, No Diet Day! Ha ~ since I am never on one and it's not because I shouldn't be ~ I totally should be.
Anyway I thought using the We're Better Together, since it has donuts. Donuts are not on any diet that I know of??? Then the word die "sweet" from Sweet Wishes, again not a diet word.
Simple and too the point!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
clear embossing powder
twine
 
Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

6 comments:

  1. Good Miss Kimberly....Super Yummolicious Card.....You really did a GREAT job on your Cookie decorating you can bet that you'll be receiving a visit from the Cookie Monster....LOL.....Your card is Spectacular. So May 6th is Throw caution the wind and eat away....HMMMMM sounds like a good excuse to me. Gosh today Your card goes with Miss Emma's & Miss Katie's .....did you guys plan this??? LOL so May 6 and May 8 ... Eat, Drink & Relax....OMG right!! Wishing you a Tremendously Terrific Tuesday!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The Sweet Wishes set goes perfectly with these donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Kim! Looks like Saturday is No Diet AND Beverage Day! Good day all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I know what I'll be doing Saturday. Probably Friday too since it's Cinco de Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card for a very weird holiday! I like the doughnuts...great idea and perfect MCT products to make this fun card! Like that you made it a birthday card so you can use it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete