Thursday, September 22, 2016

MCT ~ Do Over Thursday

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team, its Do Over Thursday. This is when we make over a project we have done in the past. Now it doesn't me we didn't like our original project, its just something we want to make again but change it up a bit.
I made this card for the 57th Edition Release Blog Hop, click here for all the details.

 I seriously loved it. I LOVE the Berry Special  set and this beet! Between the sets I used and the color combos I couldn't resist doing it over.
Only thing I did was change the shape of my card using the Stitched Rectangular Dies, the post it dies & paper clip are from Be Awesome set and added a little silver button using the Stitched Button Dies. Oh I did change the border to hearts instead of leaves and added a little detail to my background by using the Stitched Heart Background die, I adore this die as well. But to be honest all of Emma's products are amazing and work fabulous together!

Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and DCWV
Ink ~ VersaMark, VersaFine and PTI
Jute ~ PTI
Copic markers

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!


2 comments:

  1. Kim, I loved the first one AND I love the second! The stitched hearts behind are the perfect detail, and it looks great with the squares! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your cards! Such a cute design Kim!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete