Monday, March 21, 2016

MCT ~ Made In Minutes

Good Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Today is Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. This is when we share a card or project that can be made in minutes.
I have to confess here, I have a HUGE bin and binder filled with scraps. At one point I tried putting them in a binder but then that was filled so I started tossing them in a bin. Insert sigh here...
Anyway I seem to die cut a lot of different dies in different papers, so when I say this card literally took minutes it truly did! Only problem is, I have to search through my paper packs to see where the paper came from! Ugh
So as I was searching thru all my scraps I came upon this felt bunny, from the To My Best Peep, and the grass , which is from the Stitched Grass Die. So I thought with Easter coming up I would make a quick little Easter card. My sentiment and the embossed eggs are from Ears To You
Materials Used:
To My Best Peep
Paper ~ PTI and EP
Ink ~ VersaFine and VersaMark
Felt ~ PTI
hemp
pom pom from J's
Signo Pen
Button ~ Doodlebug

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!



5 comments:

  1. OMG What a Super Adorable Card!! Great papers and colors...loving your felt bunny, super cute scene. It is a fab idea to have a binder or bin with cool scraps and or image cuts to grab even sometimes it's fun just to make image cuts and save for later I too enjoy doing this!! You really did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is just the sweetest little card! I love the papers, and your little felt bunny is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed eggs...such a clever idea! Your Easter card is adorable with the felt and cute pom tail...also the button a cute colorful pop! I too keep shards of papers until they are truly dead and just confetti. If a small heart or button can't fit it finally can be trash...but time consuming digging through only to find the space to cut on it 1/4" too small :( but feels good to use every bit possible. Not going to buy more paper and find it amazing how the same colors from different makers really don't look good together.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinken cute is this!!! I love your sweet little felt bunny! Great color combination and fabulous design! Adorable Easter card!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete