Thursday, October 22, 2015

MCT 48th Edition Release Sneak Peek Day #4

Today is the final day of the My Creative Time 48th Edition Sneak Peeks with Emma and the design team. If you weren't blown away with Emma's new stamp and dies, today might just do it!
Today's we are featuring the new stamp and die set, Mixed Just For You and the new Stitched Apron die. OMG ~ these are seriously over the top ADORABLE!!! I love both of these sets. I can see them used for cards, tags and for our scrapbooks as well.
I decided to do a fun project for myself, recipe cards. I will pass these down to my son because they come from both of his amazing grandma's. Super simple recipes but something we hold dear to our hearts. I will laminate these after I fix my little goof up! Can you see it?  If not good but if so, please know it will be fixed.
Anyway, I thought I would print the recipes up and use the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to cut them out. The I used the Stitched 4x6 Journal Dies to make them a little bigger. My goal is to comprise a big cook book together of family favorite recipes. Here is where the fun part begins. I heat embossed the images from the set, Mixed Just For You, on my background. I then die cut and colored various images, I even tried to make a marble rolling pin. Aren't these so darn ADORABLE?? Something super simple but will be fun for generations to come to see!




Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and X-Press It
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
Copic Markers
silver embossing powder


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

40 comments:

  1. Terrific recipe cards! I absolutely love them! I have been wanting a set to make a recipe book so I'm super excited for this release! The sets showcased today are gonna be perfect!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little recipe cards
    Glenda
    Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These recipe cards are so cute...what a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab recipe cards. Thanks for sharing the ideas and recipes.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Recipe card idea is awesome...you so did a super outstanding creative job.....love your idea of passing down the recipes and what a super fun way to do it too. Great stamping & coloring.....love how you chose to use today's new goodies.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Kimberly these are fantastic! Super cute and such an awesome idea to do recipe cards! Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous projects all week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    joann6274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute recipe cards! Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your recipe card is just darling! What a fabulous idea to make these to pass down to Ryan! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your recipe cards. Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us too!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! This is soooo Cah-Ute! Those recipes look delicious. Your cards give me a great idea to do this for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards. What a great way to share a recipe
    Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your recipe cards!! How fun!
    cutie dot jensen at gmail.com
    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute recipe cards, love this idea.
    Monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these used on recipe cards. Good food and cute cards to look at.
    kidshomelove @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liz I love your adorable recipe cards! And great idea to pass along to your children. They will treasure this always. And love love love this new set!!! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. This set is so amazing for a recipe book. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This set is so amazing for a recipe book. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fantastic idea! These stamps are perfect! What a neat project. (I also LOVE your marbled rolling pin brilliant idea!)
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great recipe cards. Super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the recipe cards! What a creative way to use the new sets!! Thanks for great idea!! lynndee@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh your recipe cards are wonderfully cute. Love them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful projects, I love your recipe cards, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great way to give cherished recipes.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you're going to give a cookbook with hand-me-down recipes - this will be a wonderful set to have.
    I did that for my granddaughter but didn't have stamps this cute to embellish the pages.
    thanks for sharing a cute project.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for showing your amazing recipe cards :) I love these sets!

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg! I love, love ,love this project! This release is so cute! I have a project that I have been wanting to do with recipe cards and this will be perfect! I can't wait until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a terrific idea, I have a friend that is like a sister to me and her youngest is getting married in about 4 weeks. This would be a great gift from all her moms friends to add their own special recipe that was handed down to start a newly wed off right. Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are nice looking. My wife would LOVE these! They would be a great addition to Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing use of these dies!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing use of these dies!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your recipe cards are perfect!! What a fun idea in regards to passing this down to Ryan. One day he will treasure it for sure! I love the idea of making a a recipe box full of favorite recipes to give to my children. Might have to do that for a Christmas gift some year! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Your project have ALL been amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice recipe cards. Maybe I should try your recipes too, lol. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice recipe cards. Maybe I should try your recipes too, lol. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your recipe idea is fabulous...I am sure many as well as your son, will enjoy seeing and using these. The sneaks today are so adorable and perfect for giving homemade food gifts.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great idea to make recipe cards!!! Now only if I cooked........ ROFLMAO!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is adorable and I bet you that your son will super appreciate what you are doing for him! The time and love you put into making them with these sweet little dies and stamps and how darn cute they look with family recipes is really a gift packed with alot of love. wow awesome project, awesome dies and stamps! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG Kim! I am totally in LOVE with your project!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kim, these are just wonderful, and such a treasure! I have a suggestion, make the set for your son that is in your handwriting ( I would have a hard time with this myself), I just found some recipes with my mother in law and her mother's handwriting...made my heart melt. I wish I had something with my own mother's handwriting...even a scrap. sorry this was long :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh wow I so love these projects!!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete