Thursday, January 8, 2015

MCT ~ Designer Challenge

Good morning! I hope you all are warm and toasty with this freeze that seems to have hit the whole country! I know our school district called a 2 hour delay, for temperatures being too low, a few hours ago. 
Today is the "1st" My Creative Time Designer Challenge for 2015! Yay!!! Emma and the design team will be either following the sketch, the color inspiration photo or both! I chose to pick a few colors from the sketch. I have been using warm or spring like colors the past few days, I guess in hopes of warmer weather?? I couldn't resist using the dragonfly die either, again in hopes of Spring and Summer! I will list the rest of my materials under my photo.
I promise to be stalking again very soon~ I am having too much fun creating with the "new" release coming up that I cant seem to stop to take time to stalk your blogs! h my you are going to LOVE this release ~ EEK!
Photo credit


Materials Used
Picture Perfect ~camera used for sentiment and hearts
Paper ~ PTI
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark and VersaFine
embossing powder
Uni~ball Signo Pen

Thanks for always being so sweet and kind! We hope you can start off the New Year with this AWESOME challenge! PERFECT time to start those Valentine's Day cards!
Click here to see Emma and the design teams AWESOME creations!

12 comments:

  1. WOW What a Beautiful card!! I just so love your dragionflies.....Love the clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Your card is so elegant and definitely did one outstanding creative job!! Gosh I really love your card...lucky person who gets it.....after all Dragonflies bring good luck so you really are going to be making someone feel so extra special!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kim! I love the colors, and the pink background especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card my friend! I love the great colors and those dragonflies are fabulous! This is such a sweet card ♥

    Stay warm - it is only in the low 30's here in south Alabama (which is super cold for us). Looking forward to the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the little blast of spring looking at your beautiful card! The inlaid dragonflies is so pretty with their soft colors and the pink background! Wonderful job! It is good to start off with a challenge and it is a good time to start Valentines <3 So anxious to see what new products will be released.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card....awesome colors and FANTASTIC design! The dragonflies are so pretty and love the sentiment! I wish summer was here...we are having frigid cold days this week down to -20! Brrrr! I just want to stay in...
    Have a great day and can't wait to see all your creations for the upcoming release!!!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used the Dragonflies. Great card. And the colors really pop. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is stunning! I love how you inlaid the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out awesome, what a perfect card, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww... this card is so pretty and sure to put a smile on anyone's face:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another awesome and inspired project Kim! You go from strength to strength my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this card!!! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete